BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

So Big!

    
At The Doctor's - About To Get Weighed!!     





So, yesterday we finally had our 12 month check up.  As I already knew, he is doing wonderfully! Still in the 80+ percentile for height at 31 inches long, which means he will be taller than Mama and Dada.  I couldn't help but immediately picture him as a teenager, towering over me.  Made me tear up right in the dr's office!  He's weighing in at 22lbs 5ozs!  My little monka man is getting so big!  He's learning new things and imitating me constantly, it's hilarious!  The bigger he gets the more grateful I am for my life, our lives.  He is the sun in my sky!

The little munchkin sure does love to sleep! He sleeps in until 9-10am every morning and will still take a 2-3 hour nap every day.....sounds like he takes after his Mama!  He is sleeping as I type, I am anxiously waiting for him to wake up so I can give him lunch and get going.  We are going to visit the library at the foot of the White Tank Mountains.  It's beautiful there!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/White_Tank_Mountains_Reg_Park_-_Library_03_-_60180.JPG
We went to the grand opening a couple months ago and Dominick loved it.  They have a cute kid's area with some play tables that he really liked.  We are going to show our NY visitor the lovely scenery and just to get out of the house.  After, or before, the library we are also going to go to the park! It's been too long since he's been on the swings (weee)!!! So, wake up baby! We're ready to go!!  So far this nap I've actually managed to :
1) cook lunch (bean/cheese/tomato quesidilla)
2) eat lunch
2a) prepare munchkin's lunch (fruit, yogurt, homemade hummus, sliced tomato) ( i had to add this one in when I started thinking about all the things I've done)
3) watch a whole episode of Breaking Bad
4) eat dessert
5) make another quesidilla for our guest
6) read all my BAM threads
7) write this blog!
WOW.....this is some crazy nap!

OK, I have to go check on the monka man ~ maybe he will sense my excitement and wake up!!
Have a great day everybody!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hope you have fun!!