BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

35's not so bad. . .

. . . As long as I don't actually THINK about it!  Blah!  35~that's half of 70!! Waaah!  ::sniffle::

Ok, pity party is over.  Honestly, I have never been happier in my life.  I have a beautiful home, an amazing husband *who cooks!*, an absolutely PERFECT little boy, amazing friends and wonderful family.  No matter how old I am, I am one lucky cookie!  For my birthday this year, the 3 of us went to White Tank Mountains for a picnic!

  
  
I got a brand new camera from my boys! (which I needed, desperately) 
My lovely and amazing sister got me a Pandora bracelet with the cutest charms.  A cupcake and a Mama and Baby Monkey.  I love it so much! I can't wait to add charms to it!
My beautiful friend Jenn got me a bunch of pretty purple things, all in a pretty purple bag.   I just wish I had some pics of the bag before I opened it!  She got me a new, awesome wallet!  Purple flip flops! A Friends frame with my favorite picture of us in. An Audrey Hepburn calender! And Urban Decay "All Nighter" (I think that's the name!) Soooooo exciting!  Can't wait to use it, hopefully this weekend!  Jenn's beautiful Mama got me a necklace I had been eyeballing.  An "R" in glittery stones.  Sooo pretty.  So, as I said, I am one lucky cookie! 
I'm looking forward to going out dancing with Jenn this weekend, if all works out anyway.  It will be so much fun! Hopefully I will be feeling better by then.  I have a head cold that won't go away. 
::sniff sniff:: I think I smell me some lentil soup!  Crossing my fingers that it comes out yummy.  Put it in the slow cooker 2 hours ago and it's starting to smell yummy in here!  If Dominick likes it I will be beyond excited.  The little stinker is a bit more finicky than usual lately.  What he loves today he spits out tomorrow.  No rhyme or reason!

Oh man! The little booger is up from his nap and I never put my face on! Phooey!
Gotta run!

0 comments: