BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Halloween Month!

Yay! It's October!  I love October and Halloween.  It's officially time to get my decorations out and start decorating.  Have to get it done this week, before we go to NY.  I remember last year putting up webs on a ladder in the front of the house 7 months pregnant.  Seems like a lifetime ago and yesterday all at once.  I will learn my lesson this year and do all my exterior decorating after hours.  No need for the whole block to watch me wrestle with spider webs.  Ugh, I'm so anti-social!

It was a short, busy day today.  After waking up every hour last night, the munchkin finally took a nap at 10 am, and I did too.  He didn't wake up til 1 pm.  From the moment he woke up we were on the move! He did some shopping with me for Jenn's birthday then we came home said Hi and Bye to Daddy and were out the door again within 40 minutes.  We had a great dinner with Jenn at our "go to" mexican restaurant.  $2.50 Blue Moon's.  Nice.  I couldn't even finish one.  I'm getting old!  Then shopping at Kohl's.  We bought a bunch of warm clothes for NY.  SO cute and cheap!!  Picking out little sweatshirts, sweaters and pants made me so excited to see him all snuggled up and dressed warm.  I can't wait!  He is gonna look like a little boy, and not my little baby.  Makes me sad and excited.  I never want to hold him back just to please my need to keep him my little baby.  He's already way too busy for me all day; crawling, cruising, exploring. He is going to be a very independent little boy, I can see it already.

Here are some photos from our dinner tonight~!


The Birthday Girl
He decided he was DONE with the highchair! No complaints here!
Weeeeee!!


0 comments: