BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Overdrive

I don't even know where to begin, I am beyond exhausted.  NY was awesome, amazing, wonderful and EXHAUSTING!  I have been home for just over 24 hours and I cannot shake this feeling.  I honestly can barely keep my eyes open.  Man, I am officially getting old!  Dominick was adjusting today too and it had him in overdrive.  He was full speed ahead from 7am.  Our bags are still where we plopped them last night.  The kitchen WAS clean when we got home, now? Not so much!  Hubby had training this morning, tomorrow and Friday.  He isn't even coming home at all tomorrow night.  UGH.  I don't know how single parents do it! 

I think I will have to go into more details about my trip another time.  I'm fading . . . .FAST!

0 comments: