BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Hot Dog

Phew! Long day over here!  Dominick and I went Black Friday shopping with Jenn and family today! Not the crazy 4AM Black Friday shopping tho.  We left around 10, which is good because I don't think it is humanly possible for both of us to be up, fed and ready any time before 10AM.  I know, I've tried.  It was a great day.  I got a bunch of birthday and or Christmas gifts for Dominick! So exciting!  The poor little guy only got about 30 minutes sleep all day.  By the time we got home it was already almost 5pm so a late afternoon nap, like I planned, was out of the question.  These are the times I hate Steve's shift.  Dominick was cranky and hungry but we had to wait for Daddy to wake up before we could eat.  We weren't done eating until 7:30!  Not the best day for that.  And that was a "quick" dinner, just had to boil water for left over sauce.  So much for tubby tonight.  There's always tomorrow!

I finally finished Munchkin's Sprout birthday card too!  YAAY  I HAVE HAVE HAVE to go to the post office tomorrow! I have 2 gifts in my back seat that need to be shipped to NV and I need to get his card in the mail.  Don't want to miss the deadline.  It came out really cute.  Wanna see? hhehehe






There ya have it! I am kind of annoyed about how sloppy my handwriting is on the back, but, whatever. 

I also got the invitations all ready, just have to fill in some missing addresses and mail them.  Hopefully I can get this all done tomorrow. 

Time for Mama to veg out in front of the TV with my spiked sweet tea.  Num Num!

0 comments: