BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hello Toof!

We FINALLY have a tooth!! It officially peeked through the gums on the 8th and is slowly (very slowly) making his appearance.  He has been such a sweetie too, barely ever cranky.  Only thing now is, he is already putting that half of a tooth to use and biting the side of his crib.  I went in his room after his nap just now and he had black specks all over his mouth, tongue and tooth! Let the games begin!

Sigh, as fun as all these new things are: new teeth, new words, hopefully a step or two in the  near future, a big part of me is just not ready for it. I wonder if I can will the Gods to slow down time?  It's a reasonable request, isn't it?  Can't I just get another year of my baby being a baby?  Just one more year.  I am not ready for him to be a "big boy".  We are starting the little monkey on whole milk Monday.  No more nursing for us.  Yet another bittersweet passage into big boy-dome.  *Don't get me wrong, Mama is ready for this one, or at least my boobies are*

Birthday party supplies are ordered, guest list is being worked on, all I have to do now is figure out what we're going to get the monkey! I just made his 12 month check up appointment today.  It's on his actual birthday, but I think I will postpone it until after Christmas.  I don't want my little baby to get a bunch of shots ON his actual birthday! That's no fun!  Only fun stuff for my little boy for his big day.  Maybe we will take him to the zoo.  I just better remember to not put any makeup on because I have a feeling I will be in tears all day. 

That's all I have to report today!  Time to go play!

0 comments: