BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

You learn something new every day.

HOW is it November?  Where is this year going?  I have to order Dominick's First Birthday party supplies! REALLY ?? I almost can't accept it.  My little tiny baby is growing up too fast!  We are doing a small party, just for the few people we know out here in AZ and Uncle Eddie and Aunt Lou will be here!  I am so excited about that!  I wish everyone could be here.  Especially Aunt Jaime and Uncle Mike :(  But, what can I expect? I live on the other side of the country.  I knew when we moved it would be hard at times like these, but I never really knew how it would affect me as a "Mommy".  How could I? I've never been one before!  It stinks, and it hurts, but as much as it hurts I am so grateful to have this beautiful house to raise my baby in.  I get to stay home with him and see his sweet little face all day.  There is nothing to compare to that.  I certainly could never afford to do that in NY.  :(
FaceTime is really making things easier.  We get to see Aunt Jaime (& Uncle Mike) almost every day!! It's great!!  Now if only Uncle Eddie would get with the program and hook up his webcam!  I cannot believe he has never seen my son!  How is that even possible!??! The first time he will meet him will be for his 1st birthday.  Craziness!!!
What else is new? Besides avoiding mirrors at all costs?!  I chopped my hair and every time I look at it in the mirror I seriously want to cry.  Yeah, Yeah, it will grow back! Yeah, Yeah, it looks "cute" . . . whatever!!!  Not soon enough, I say.  My hair was kind of stringy and ick before tho, I must remind myself this.  It feels healthy now, it just looks like crap.
So, now on to the new thing I learned today. . . apparently my first baby teeth grew in rotten!! How did I not know this?  I knew I had to have them pulled really young, like 2 yrs old.  I knew they were rotten, I just thought they rotted from too much candy/sugar.  I have never heard of this.  I am almost positive it happened cuz my mom was doing some kind (or many kinds) of drugs while she was pregnant.  I really need to look it up, I am intrigued.  I wonder if this is a common?
Speaking of teeth, Dominick still doesn't have his first!  This is crazy!!   I will miss his gummy smile too much, so I shouldn't complain.
Well, that's all I can come up with for now.  Looking forward to tomorrow.  Dinner with Jenn and some shopping!! YAY

0 comments: